In this episode we interview Laurie Rittgers, aka Feliciannurse, an overweight nurse who has tried everything to lose weight. She talks about the different plans, pills, and other methods failed her and how sticking to Weight Watchers has brought her success.
Links (where applicable):
Laurie Rittgers – YouTube
Rosemary Almgren – YouTube
Items Mentioned In This Podcast (if applicable):
In This Particular Episode, You Will Learn/Hear:
- How growing up in a house where it was mandatory to clear your plate caused her to ignore her body’s signals that she was full
- How something that happened to her at 12 years old still impacts parts of her life today
- What she does with her daughter to try and break the cycle of focusing on our looks instead of our health
- Why the scale can’t always be relied upon to track progress
- Why she has a fascination with makeup and fashion
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Subscribe to the YouTube channel in order to participate in the show as it happens!