In this episode we talk to Tanya O’Rourke, aka VSG Tanya. She talks about the constant battle to renew her mind, even after losing over 100lbs; and why she’s confident about having plastic surgery.
Links (where applicable):
Tanya O’Rourke – YouTube
Rosemary Almgren – YouTube
Items Mentioned In This Podcast (if applicable):
In This Particular Episode, You Will Learn/Hear:
- How was she able to do so well with the pre-op diet
- Why does she feel things are harder now in her success
- How did she decide what weight loss surgery to get
- She shares how her autoimmune illness affects her physical activities
- She shares how she handles rewards for mini-goals.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Subscribe to the YouTube channel in order to participate in the show as it happens!