In this episode we talk to Sarah Harrison. She talks about the changes in her life since losing weight from her highest of 357 pounds. She shares how the desire to have a child played a role in her decision to have weight loss surgery and how running has helped with the mental aspect of weight loss.
Links (where applicable):
Sarah Harrison – YouTube
Laurie Rittgers – YouTube
Rosemary Almgren – YouTube
Items Mentioned In This Podcast (if applicable):
In This Particular Episode, You Will Learn/Hear:
- Why she was self-confident, even at her heaviest
- Her desire to get pregnant in the decision to have weight loss surgery (VSG)
- Why her dad was against wls
- How has training for a half marathon helped the mental aspect of her weight loss
- Why she doubts the doctor’s diagnosis of PCOS
- What ‘dirty’ exercise she would love to try
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Subscribe to the YouTube channel in order to participate in the show as it happens!