In this episode, we talk to Alfred and Connie Bailey, who at nearly 110 years old combined are able to live a very fit and active lifestyle. Connie also talks about how weight loss surgery saved her life!
Links (where applicable):
Rob Reno – YouTube
Laurie Rittgers – YouTube
Rosemary Almgren – YouTube
Items Mentioned In This Podcast (if applicable):
In This Particular Episode, You Will Learn/Hear:
- What was life for Connie like before WLS?
- What role did the WLSFA play in Connie getting the gastric bypass
- What was Alfred’s attitude towards his wife’s unhealthy lifestyle?
- What are some tips for working through injury?
- The importance of support from the spouse in the journey
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Subscribe to the YouTube channel in order to participate in the show as it happens!