In this episode we interview Brooke LaGrasso, also known as ‘CrazyRunningMom’. She talks to us about her rapid weight gain (100lbs in a year) after a tragedy involving the birth of her son, developing an eating disorder, and becoming a binge eater in the process. She also talks about being diagnosed as bipolar and constantly on medication.
Brooke also shares her considerable wisdom when it comes to running; especially running as an overweight or obese person.
Links (where applicable):
Rob Reno – YouTube
Julie Wilson – YouTube
Items Mentioned In This Podcast (where applicable):
In This Particular Episode, You Will Learn/Hear:
- Brooke’s battle with food addiction & binge eating
- How to get started running
- What’s the best method for an obese or overweight person to start running
- Using intense exercise as an excuse to binge
- Being able to learn from others, even if they are on a different path
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Subscribe to the YouTube channel in order to participate in the show as it happens!