In this episode we interview Lisa, aka ljb415able. She talks about how she became obese, what made her choose to have weight loss surgery (wls) in general, and why she choose the lap-band in particular.
In additional to that, she talks about how her weight loss has impacted her personal relationships and her love/hate relationship with her doctors.
Links (where applicable):
Lisa “ljb415able” – YouTube
Rob Reno – YouTube
Julie Wilson – YouTube
Items Mentioned In This Podcast (where applicable):
In This Particular Episode, You Will Learn/Hear About:
- Counting calories after weight loss surgery
- The pros and cons of having the lapband
- Getting adjustments (fills & unfills)
- Using social media for both support and research
- Jealousy and negativity from others while losing weight
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Subscribe to the YouTube channel in order to participate in the show as it happens!